Salem 66 has been a trusted destination since 1978 for all your car’s needs. We operate a full service department and maintain all makes and models. Our service technicians have over 30 years of experience and are ASE certified which means we have the technical knowledge and experience to fix your car the right way.
- ASE Certified Master Technician on staff
- 2 additional ASE Certified Techinicans
- Hybrid trained technicians
- Complete diagnostics with snap on and Autel scan equipment
- Conventional and synthetic oil changes
- Alignments with state-of-the-art Hunter alignment system
- Custom Exhaust
- Certified New Hampshire state inspection station
- Towing and roadside assistance available
Since 1978, when Rich Wunderlich ran a Phillips 66 station in Salem, New Hampshire, our customers have put their trust in our team to service their cars. Our customers know that we provide the best quality auto services at fair prices and we stand behind what we do to keep them on the road. That’s why they come back again and again.